Posted on : 1-May-2018
Location : Delhi (Rajendra Place), India
Experience : Min. 3 -5 Yrs
- Interacting with various organizations / businesses through discreet telephonic calls to procure elaborative operational and financial information.
- Finding right co-ordinates required to reach out to the relevant contact persons of a particular organization through internet and media searches.
- Interviewing senior management to ensure that authentic and detailed information on the concerned organization is procured by thorough probe.
- Coordinating with Production & Quality Control teams to have the procured data compiled and analyzed to generate business information reports.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Graduate with min. 3-5 years of experience in international outbound calling or in a similarly relevant role.
- Must possess excellent verbal communication skills in English language.
- Must possess experience in working with International organizations.
- Must be familiar with MS Office, Excel, Word, basic IT skills and internet research tools.